EXPERIENCE THE WONDER OF OUR SLOT CANYON TOURS
Choose from our guided tour of the Upper Antelope Canyon, plus several tours offered at the Vermilion Cliffs National Monument. Reservations are required.
This experience offers you a fully guided tour into the Upper Antelope Canyon. Guided tours are required to visit this world-famous gem, so don’t miss this opportunity to take in the beauty of Antelope Canyon!
- 1 hour 30 minutes Duration 1 hour 30 minutes
- Daily Availability Daily
Antelope Canyon Tours also offers tours to White Pocket, Buckskin Gulch, and other locations within Vermilion Cliffs. Explore the incredible National Monument with full-day tours. Click for more information!
- 7 - 8 hours Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Daily / Request Availability Daily / Request
ABOUT OUR TOURS
We are conveniently located in Page, AZ. Our tours involve a fully guided tour into the Upper Antelope Canyon, from our office we provide transportation in our four-wheel-drive tour trucks that are rugged, safe, and comfortable. Reservations are required – the only way to see this slot canyon is with an authorized tour company like us.
Upon arrival at the Upper Antelope Canyon, you will come off the truck and step into the desert and enter an amazing fantasy world of sandstone that has been carved by many years of wind and water. Our tour guides will explain some geology, culture, history, and insights with camera settings.
- Walking through the sandstone walls of the Upper Antelope Canyon you will discover the magical world and immerse yourself in our fully-guided Sightseer’s Tour.
- We also offer Vermilion Adventure Tours to White Pocket, Buckskin Gulch, Thousand Pockets, and other locations.
- Page AZ is 5hrs away from major cities like Las Vegas and Phoenix, if you plan to fly to the Southwest – sorry we don’t provide long-distance transportation.
DISCOVER WHY 3,000+ CLIENTS RATE US 5 STARS ON TRIPADVISOR
WANT A SNEAK PEEK OF UPPER ANTELOPE CANYON?
Check out our video!
From our office in Page AZ, we provide transportation with our tour trucks. Once at the canyon our guide will lead the way into the world-famous Antelope Canyon, where you’ll experience amazing sandstone formations, beautiful colors, and the joy of discovering how the light hits the canyon, enhancing its beauty.
Ready to book? Check out our tour calendar, and choose your date and time!