Antelope Canyon Tours also offers tours to White Pocket, Buckskin Gulch, and Thousand Pockets. Explore the incredible Vermilion Cliffs National Monument with full-day tours. Call for more information!
- Most Tour Times
- Adult Ages 8 & older
- Child Ages 0-7
- 11:30 a.m. Tour Time
- Adult Ages 8 & older
- Child Ages 0-7
- There is an additional $8 Navajo Park Fee for those aged 8 & older plus surcharges
JOIN US FOR ANTELOPE CANYON TOURS
This tour offers you a fully guided walk into the Upper Antelope Canyon. Guided tours are required to visit this gem, so don’t miss this opportunity!
There is plenty of time for everyone to take photos on this tour and also enough time for you to experience the canyon. Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to tour time. We will then transport you to the canyon in our four-wheel-drive trucks (your vehicle stays at our office location), which takes 20 minutes.
Once we arrive at the canyon, you walk through the sandstone walls of the canyon with the driver. The walk itself is only 1/4 mile and is very easy. You are at the canyon for roughly an hour or less. During your tour, you can take pictures, hear some local history, and admire the beauty of Antelope Canyon.
We are open year-round.
Advance reservations are required, as we sell out far in advance.
Reserve your Antelope Canyon tours online today.
Sorry but we do not maintain a wait list, keep checking the calendar to see if something opens up.
*7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., & 3:30 p.m.
Tours are offered year-round except for the *7:00 a.m. tour, which is only offered during Spring & Summer seasons.
*Click “Check Availability” to see more info about lighting conditions during the different seasons & also for more general tour information.
- Do not bring: Selfie sticks, tripods, backpacks, bags & purses, strollers, drones, pets or service animals.
- Dusty conditions: We advise you to dress your camera in a rain jacket (not for actual rain) to avoid the falling sand that is thrown in the canyon. Changing your lens in the canyon is at your own risk – we are not responsible for damaged cameras.
- Weather: Please check out the expected weather at least 2 or 3 days prior to arrival, and be prepared for weather that can be either cold or hot. Come with layers.
- Children: If you are unable to add a child between 0-7 years old it is due to the fact that we have reached the carrying capacity for children with car seats. Our truck design limits the number of children in car seats we can carry.
- Strict Passenger Limits: Please book the exact number of persons joining the tour, including children of all ages. If you arrive in our office needing seats for more people, we will not have any left. Be sure to book far in advance, as we do sell out. With Daily passenger limits we cannot add more seats to a tour that does not have enough seats.
Customers will receive a full refund if we are notified of cancellation 48+ hours prior to visitation date. Customers will also receive a full refund in the event of the operator cancelling tours due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. For those who book more than 20 seats; we require 14+ days notice prior to visitation date to get a full refund.
Contact us by phone or email to cancel or inquire about a modification or cancellation.
If you miss your tour there are no refunds. In addition, showing up at our office at time of check-in and notifying us someone in your party did not make it will result in no refunds. Letting us know in advance (many hours or days – NOT minutes) might in fact better your odds of a possible partial refund.
If you miss your tour and IF you’re able to reschedule with us there is a rebooking fee (availability depending). Payments cannot be transferred. Arrive early, as we will leave without you if you’re late.
We will refund the tour cost, but the booking fee is non-refundable. Only a complete cancellation yields a full refund.* To avoid confusion with your credit card transactions we recommend you do not modify and or cancel your booking within 48 hours of booking.
We are not liable for mistakes made with online bookings (e.g. wrong date, not knowing our tours are into the Upper Antelope Canyon). There is no need to type your credit card details to us if you cancel; if anything you can provide just the last 4 numbers. Also, keep in mind we are located in Page, AZ. Be sure to check time zones and distance so you can calculate the drive time before you book a tour.
*Full refunds are only available if we are refunding the same card (carrier) used for booking. If you change card carriers, e.g., changed from Visa to Amex – the conditions for refund are different – we would only be able to refund 80% of the charge. All refunds take up to 30 days.