Antelope Canyon Tours also offers tours to White Pocket, Buckskin Gulch, and other locations within Vermilion Cliffs. Explore the incredible National Monument with full-day tours. Click for more information!
UPPER ANTELOPE CANYON SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- All Tour Times We Do Not have a waitlist
- Adult Ages 8 & older
- Child Ages 0-7
- There is an additional $8 Navajo Park Fee for those aged 8 & older plus additional fees, total can be seen during checkout
- 2022 rates displayed are before tax total rate can be seen during checkout process
JOIN US FOR ANTELOPE CANYON TOURS
This tour offers you a fully guided walk into the Upper Antelope Canyon. Guided tours are required to visit this gem, so don’t miss this opportunity!
There is plenty of time for everyone to take photos on this tour and also enough time for you to experience the canyon. Check-in time is 30 minutes prior to tour time.
From our office, we will then transport you to the canyon in our open-air, four-wheel-drive, tour trucks [Click here for example] (your vehicle stays at our office location), the drive to the Antelope canyon is 20 minutes, the ride out is mildly bumpy.
Once we arrive at the canyon, you will be guided through the iconic sandstone walls, shaped by years and years of water and wind. Our tour guide will show you places through the canyon to take memorable photos, tell you some history of the canyon, and some local history.
The walk through the canyon is a good 1/4 mile, once we’ve reached the end of the canyon we will then proceed to hike around the canyon – this hike does involve soft sand, stairs, and ramps, best to wear closed-toe shoes. With the new hike we’re walking a total of 3/4’s of a mile. We will be in the elements so be prepared for hot summers (temps can reach 100F+) or cold winters, dress for the weather!! Bring water, we hope to see you soon.
We are open year-round. | 7 days a week.
Tours run 90-100mins from start to finish, 40 mins of which is driving time to and from. Transportation is provided by use, using our tour trucks.
Advance reservations are required, we can sell out far in advance.
Reserve your Antelope Canyon tours online today.
Sorry but we do not maintain a wait list, keep checking the calendar to see if something opens up.
7:50 a.m., 9:50 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m.
during the orange, yellow, green phases we have to abide by these alternative tour times.
JAN 2022 will be available very soon.
we are going to have a JANUARY DISCOUNT in 2022:
The discount is only valid in JANUARY – if you rebook to another month you will have to pay more for the tour.
FEB to DEC 2022 will be available mid-NOV.
ORIGINAL DEPARTURE TIMES: *7:00 a.m., 8:00 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., & 3:30 p.m.
Tours are offered year-round, except for the *7:00 a.m. tour, which is only offered during Spring & Summer seasons.
*Click “Check Availability” to see more info about lighting conditions during the different seasons & also for more general tour information.
New Hike involved, we now have a one-way path on tour, if you’ve been before the walk is no longer easy. Those joining the tour have to be able to complete the hike (there are no exceptions). To get a better idea of the hike involved, scroll down to the bottom of this page and watch our video.
The hike total distance is 1,200 meters, if you’ve had recent surgery on your knees, hips, back you may want to reconsider this tour.
- Do not bring: Selfie sticks, tripods, strollers, drones, pets or service animals. We have a limit of One (1) backpack per family / group.
- Dusty conditions: We advise you to dress your camera in a rain jacket (not for actual rain) to avoid the falling sand that is thrown in the canyon. Changing your lens in the canyon is at your own risk – we are not responsible for damaged cameras.
- Weather: Please check out the expected weather at least 2 or 3 days prior to arrival, and be prepared for weather that can be either cold or hot. Come with layers. Bring plenty of water – small hydration packs are best.
- Children: If you are unable to add a child between 0-7 years old it is due to the fact that we have reached the carrying capacity for children with car seats. Our truck design limits the number of children requiring car seats.
- Strict Passenger Limits: Please book the exact number of persons joining the tour, including children of all ages. If you arrive in our office needing seats for more people, we will not be able to squeeze them on tour. Be sure to book far in advance, as we do sell out. With Daily passenger limits we cannot add more seats to a tour that does not have enough seats.
- MASK MANDATE: The Navajo Reservation has a mask mandate, Everyone two (2) years and older has to wear a mask – covering the nose and mouth – face shields are not allowed. It is likely this mask mandate will last all of 2021 – if you cannot or do not want to wear a mask we kindly ask you revisit our tour when the Navajo Nation no longer has a mask mandate.
- Photographic Tours are no longer available, 2019 was the last of photographic tours to Upper Antelope Canyon. Plenty of great photos can be taken on the Sightseer’s Tour, keep in mind it’s all hand-held photography, no tripods or monopods.
HIKE TO RETURN BACK TO WHERE WE PARKED OUR TRUCKS - AFTER WE'VE WALKED THROUGH THE SLOT CANYON
READ ALL DETAILS ABOUT THE CANCELLATION POLICY:
A full refund is available if the cancellation occurs 72+ hours PRIOR to the DAY that you booked for, not within 72hrs of the time you booked (example you book the day before and want to cancel – you will Not get a full refund). Contact us by email or phone to cancel your booking. However, customers will receive a full refund* in the event of “the operator” cancelling tours due to extreme weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
email: [email protected]
our 2021 office hours are from 7am to 4pm Arizona Time.
Health and well being of everyone: If you or someone in your group has flu like symptoms, or signs of C-19 [Click Here] symptoms, let us know, the sooner we know the better chance you might get a partial refund (restocking fee will apply). By not telling us in advance we will consider it as a no-show with no Refund; best to notify us by email. Finally, those showing symptoms of C-19 and attempting to join the tour will have their temperature taken, if their temp is 100.4 degree F or greater the entire group will not be allowed on tour and there will be no refund.
If you miss your tour there are NO Refunds. In addition, showing up at our office, at time of check-in and notifying us someone in your party did not make it, with no prior acknowledgement, will result in no refund. Payments cannot be transferred to another date. Be sure to arrive early or even extra early – our address works on all GPS devices.
Office Location: 22 South Lake Powell Boulevard – Page Arizona 86040
A reduction of passengers in your booking will not be a full refund: we will refund the tour cost but the booking fees are non-refundable (varies 2.20-8.33%) . Only a complete cancellation yields a full refund*. To avoid confusion with your credit card transactions we recommend you do not modify and or cancel your booking within 48hrs of time of booking.
We are not liable for mistakes made with online bookings (e.g. wrong date, not knowing our tours are into the Upper Antelope Canyon). There is no need to type your credit card details to us if you cancel, if anything you could provide the last 4 numbers if you wish but Not all the numbers.
*full refunds are only available if we are refunding the same card used for booking (if your card is compromised and you’ve been given a new card – the refund will still get to you). If you used a prepaid card that you no longer have or if you want to be refunded to a different card card e.g. from Visa to Amex – the conditions for refund are different – we would only be able to refund 80% of the charge. all refunds take up to 45 days. if you have a receipt from another Lake Powell Navajo Tribal park showing you already paid the park fee, a refund could be available – if a receipt with matching dates is given to us – not an email confirmation – these refunds will not be granted in advance, only on the day of – No refunds if you forget or do not have a copy of the receipt for us.
Please understand and prepare yourself for any sudden cancellations, If cases of C-19 spike on or off the Navajo Reservation there’s a very good chance the Navajo Nation Government might shut down the canyon for an unknown period of time. If this happens we will notify you as soon as possible and apologies in advance for altering your vacation.