At Antelope Canyon Tours the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and crewmembers is our number one priority.
There have been no reported cases of the virus in our operations, we are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) statements regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) cases and following the guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Our Procedure Changes:
We have increased the frequency and focus of our cleaning procedures with our tour vehicles, our office and our gift shop. Using hospital-grade cleaners and disinfectant, we have elevated the cleaning and sanitizing frequencies of high touch areas (such as handrails and door knobs) and other surfaces. During our tours we will, while supplies last, provide hand sanitizer and we have our bathroom facilities here in the office with soap and water.
Other measures to increase safety include:
- Cleansing tour vehicles between each departure
- Social Distancing where possible
- Requiring masks during tours
- If you cannot bring a mask, we will have masks available for purchase
To assist our guests’ booking decisions with Antelope Canyon Tours during the evolving worldwide COVID-19 situation, Antelope Canyon Tours is making temporary changes to our cancellation policy:
- Previous to this situation we have had a friendly cancellation policy – but we are now changing our 48+ hour period to 24 hours notice prior to arrival date. Full refunds are available to you if you chose to perform a full cancellation.
- The option to self-cancel is in the original email confirmation next to your booking number.
- Or, from your original email confirmation simply hit reply and it will be sent to our main email account: [email protected]
Protecting yourself from cold, flu, influenza and coronavirus:
Some ways to protect yourself include:
- Avoid close contact (such as handshakes, hugs etc) with people, especially those who are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
Antelope Canyon Tours remains fully committed to following the recommendations and instructions of the CDC and other U.S. governmental agencies. We place the health and welfare of our guests above all else. If you’ve recently traveled to areas impacted by the virus and or are feeling unwell please consider everyone else on tour and in the community – we can see about rescheduling (limited availability) or cancelling with full refund. Any updates from Antelope Canyon Tours will be provided by email or posted on our website.
For more information on protecting yourself from coronavirus, please review the information provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention.
For more information on facts and figures, you can visit the World Health Organization’s Coronavirus Disease situation reports.