Travel Advisory: CORONAVIRUS COVID-19

On Friday, March 13, 2020, the Navajo Nation President Jonathan Nez declared the Navajo Nation in a State of Emergency in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. In an effort to reduce the risk of exposure, President Nez has closed all Navajo Nation Tribal Parks. Antelope Canyon is part of the Navajo Nation Tribal park system therefore it is closed until further notice. The intention is to minimize the threat to the health and safety of all people, including park workers, small business operators, residents, and visitors and reduce the spread of COVID-19.


It is the hope that the closure will be short-lived and adverse impacts will be minimized. Your understanding and cooperation is appreciated. If you have questions or concerns please call us at 1-928-645-9102 or email us at [email protected].


Please give us time to respond. We will do so as quickly as we can.


We will take this day by day and announce the reopen date on our website as soon as we know it. We will be contacting everyone with confirmed reservations as soon as we know more about what’s going on. New bookings are on Hold until we know the reopen date – Please check our website daily for the reopen date. Our main source of communication is by email for those with bookings.